Hotel Booking Policy
1. Rooms are allocated on a first come first served basis. The management will consider requests for specific rooms but cannot guarantee them. All our rates include breakfast.
2. A credit/debit card number is required to secure a booking and must be supplied at the time a reservation is made. The Hotel will 'pre-authorise' this card on your arrival date. This freezes the requested funds in your account and releases them again upon payment, provided you pay with the same card. If you decide to pay with an alternative card the hotel will be unable to release the funds for up to 10 working days. Please note that we have no control over this 'release' period, this is determined by your bank.
3. The management reserves the right to deduct a cleaning charge from any credit/debit card used to secure a booking for excessive spillages or stains to the carpet, wallpaper, bath linen or bed linen.
4. Groups can reserve a maximum of 4 bedrooms for any one night. A full payment of the total of the room tariffs is required to secure such bookings, payable one calendar month before the date of arrival. No refunds are available on such bookings.
5. For individual room bookings there will be no charge if a booking is cancelled before 14:00hrs local time, 24 hours before the date of arrival. If the booking is cancelled later, or in the event of a no-show, the first night of the stay will be charged.
6. For wedding accommodation bookings where there is no exclusive function provision required there is an additional surcharge of £250.00 for the bride’s and each of the bridesmaid's accommodation. This fee is to cover the cost of additional staff required to facilitate the bride’s requirements on the eve and day of the wedding.
7. A full rooming list must be provided to the Special Occasion’s Coordinator 4 weeks before the function date. Non-compliance/declaration of a wedding party will result in a 50% extra surcharge being applied if we are not made aware in advance, i.e. £500.00 per room. Photographers and videographers on the day will also attract a £250.00 surcharge.
8. Le Bouchon Brasserie & Hotel aim to provide a very high standard of service, we are a small boutique hotel and consequently not best suited to host large wedding parties, as this can sometimes compromise service with other hotel and restaurant guests, unless hired exclusively.Therefore we respectfully request as much information in advance in order that we can confirm whether we can accommodate your requirements so that the the aforementioned surcharges are avoided.